This list is provided to ease troubleshooting. It should not be used to configure strict firewalls or IP whitelists, since IPerity, its resellers and vendors may add and remove IP addresses and IP ranges as our customer base grows.
Client devices on these Compass installations may see incoming traffic and may need to send traffic to IP addresses in the following ranges.
Integrated and remote applications (such as mobile apps, walldisplays and attendant consoles) may have additional requirements besides being able to connect to these Compass servers.
Root webinterface: www.apollo.compass-stack.com
- 188.8.131.52/27 (184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11)
Root webinterface: www.venus.compass-stack.com
- 18.104.22.168/27 ("Voice") (22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199)
- 188.8.131.52/27 ("Data") (184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11)
Compass Preview stack
Root webinterface: www.root.compasspreview.com
- 18.104.22.168/28 ("Voice") (22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199)
- 188.8.131.52/28 ("Data") (184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11)
Vendor Phone Provisioning
Supported phones use vendor services to perform zero-touch provisioning. Don't block access to these domains and IP addresses since this will prevent the phone from requesting its configuration when adding it to Compass.
- Snom RDS/SRAPS: provisioning.snom.com, secure-provisioning.snom.com (18.104.22.168)
- Yealink RPS: rps.yealink.com (22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199)
Please note: these domains are not under control of IPerity. Information provide is accurate at the time of writing but might change without notice.