Using the Google Chrome plugin it’s easy to add click to call functionality to your browser.
Download the plugin here:
Setting up IPerity Click-to-Call for Google Chrome
- Install the plugin using the link above
- Click the plugin icon in the browser menu bar and select 'Options' (Opties).
- In the User Settings page that opens, enter the following fields:
- Username: your Compass username
- Server: the URL of the Compass environment you use (for instance 'pbx.speakup.be', without the 'www')
- Password: your Compass password
- Click 'Test your user data' to verify all fields are filled in correctly.
- If the message 'Your username and password have been verified.' appears, click 'Save'.
You are now ready to use Click-to-Call from any webpage.