There are three levels of support for phones in Compass:
- Certified: the phone has been tested by IPerity to work with Compass. In addition, these phones are autoprovisioned by Compass.
- Supported: the phone has been tested by IPerity to work with Compass. It has to be provisioned manually.
- Known working: the phone has been reported to work by a partner.
Compass has fully certified phones from the following vendors for use with Compass:
- SNOM 710 (firmware 188.8.131.52)
- SNOM D715 (>= 184.108.40.206, <= 220.127.116.11) - Note: firmware 10.1.17.0 is known broken with SRAPS
- SNOM D725 (>= 18.104.22.168, <= 22.214.171.124) - Note: firmware 10.1.17.0 is known broken with SRAPS
The following SNOM phones are still supported, but End-Of-Life by the manufacturer. Support will be removed in a future version of Compass.
- SNOM 300 (firmware 126.96.36.199) (EOL)
- SNOM 320 (firmware 188.8.131.52) (EOL)
- SNOM 360 (firmware 184.108.40.206.9) (EOL) - version 220.127.116.11.6 is needed to work with SRAPS (since 6-7-2018)
- SNOM 370 (firmware 18.104.22.168) (EOL)
- SNOM 720 (firmware 22.214.171.124) (EOL)
- SNOM 760 (firmware 126.96.36.199) (EOL)
- SNOM 870 (firmware 188.8.131.52) (EOL)
- Yealink SIP-T40P (firmware 184.108.40.206)
- Yealink SIP-T41P (firmware 220.127.116.11) (phone type not available in Compass web interface)
- Yealink SIP-T42G (firmware 18.104.22.168)
- Yealink SIP-T42S (firmware 22.214.171.124)
- Yealink SIP-T46G (firmware 126.96.36.199)
- Yealink SIP-T46S (firmware 188.8.131.52)
Please be aware that, due to a Yealink feature, setting custom configuration (e.g. function keys) via the phone's web user interface overrides auto provisioning, thus rendering any corresponding Compass settings obsolete.
The following phones have been tested with Compass and can be manually provisioned.
- Polycom VVX 300 (firmware 184.108.40.20641)
- Polycom VVX 400 (firmware 220.127.116.1141)
The following phones have been previously available in Compass, but won’t be certified in future versions. Manually provision these phones if you want to continue to use them
- SNOM M3 (can not be added since version 2017a, will be unprovisioned in 2017c or later)
- SNOM M9 (can not be added since version 2017a, will be unprovisioned in 2017c or later)